Topless- Hide Topless- Hide

hmm

well, in the spirit of exploration, it was a noble effort, but it just doesn't seem to fit. It's kind of an upbeat, almost pop-punk tune, but the lyrics and the voice were much more negative and sincere. Now don't ge me wrong, I'm a big fan of you guys, but you guys definitely fit better into your original element. I think a lot of bands try to evolve over the years to suit the changing tastes of their audience while forgetting what made them great (e.g. Green Day, MXPX, etc.). Of course, I'm not accusing you of doing the same, I mean it's just one song and it's good to explore, but it's just something to keep in mind in the future. Keep up the great work! :)

[Loop] Synth-Etic-It [Loop] Synth-Etic-It

bumpin!

I usually don't say the word bumpin', but this loop really is.

V00 - Florescent Memories V00 - Florescent Memories

not bad

Pretty chill. Not as many elements as your other songs, however. It would be easy to loop, though, which is good.

Happy Hardcore Happy Hardcore

a fun song!

This starts out with lots of energy, and maintains it in a rythmic, fiddling-around sort of way. It'd be good for a game where you're moving fast, or as a cheerful intro.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks!

V00 - Door to Nowhere V00 - Door to Nowhere

Pretty good

I like the echoing, atmospheric feel of this song. It's a little spread out and scattered, but that's part of what makes it nice to listen to. My favorite part is 1:10, though, when the electronic thing fades in. Definitely a spacey song, like you said.

Star Wars- Mos Eisley Cantina Star Wars- Mos Eisley Cantina

I love this song!

Very cool varsion of the song! Thanks for making it.

Chao-Guy responds:

your welcome.

Keep it up!

The Most Inspiring Song Ever The Most Inspiring Song Ever

Lmao

Great song, man! I couldn't stop laughing.